- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Appearance
- Select Skin > Settings
- Select Add-On Shortcuts
- In this screen you choose which submenu you wish the add-on shortcuts to appear. You can choose from Video, Music, Program.
- Here we will choose Home page "Videos" submenu for the example & select Add-On 1
- In the next screen choose the add-on you wish to use as a shortcut on your home screen.
- Under the “Home Page Videos Sub-menu” field select the shortcut placeholder that you wish to fill.
- Select the add-on you wish to place within the previously selected shortcut placeholder.
- Repeat as you wish, in order to fill the other shortcut placeholders.
Tuesday, 10 January 2017
How to Create and SAVE Add-On Shortcuts
How to Create Add-On Shortcuts on your your M8S, MXQ Pro, NVIDIA Shield TV, MINIX, Amazon Fire TV, Tictid, GooBang Doo, Globmall, Leelbox, MyGica, T95U. M9S AndThere TV Boxes